Prevent catastrophic breaks, avoid negative media, and improve crew safety.
Be confident in prioritizing your pipe rehabilitation and replacement planning.
Save money and reallocate your resources and funds where they’re needed.
More effective than historical break models
Reduction in large breaks
Potential realized cost savings (est. per 1,000 miles)
- Reduce your large breaks by over 50%
- Prioritize your worst 1-3% of pipes for maintenance and sensor placements
- Maintain optimal customer service by lowering unnecessary interruptions
- Minimize premature replacements by 25%
- Utilize live data to accurately adjust engineering plans
- Save millions in unnecessary pipe rehabilitations & replacements
- Reduce non-revenue water
- Utilize risk reports to support your operations and planning budgets + justify investment in specific zones
- Justify your rate case to regulators